CCNP Enterprise Training in Bangalore (Online)
The CCNP Enterprise (ENCOR) v1.0 certification course provides you the information and skills required to manage, secure and control wireless and wired networks. It is also known as Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (350-401 ENCOR). Addition to this, you will also learn to implement security principles within an enterprise network and how to overlay network design by using solutions like SD-WAN and SD-Access. This course helps you prepare to earn the 200-901 DevNet Associate (DEVASC) examination.
The CCNP Enterprise training program, Bangalore educates you for today’s job roles at professional-level in networking technologies. Amongst all industry’s most respected certifications, CCNP validates the core details you would require while providing the flexibility to choose a focus area.
For CCNP Enterprise exam, you need to qualify two exams: a core exam and a concentration exam of your preference.
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (350-401 ENCOR), the core exam focuses on your knowledge of enterprise infrastructure including dual-stack (IPv4 and IPv6), network assurance, inframplementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (350-401 ENCOR), the core exam focuses on your knowledge of enterprise infrastructure including dual-stack (IPv4 and IPv6), network assurance, infrastructure, architecture, security, virtualization and automation. You can prepare for this exam by taking the training course. for this exam by taking the training course.
Qualifying this core exam can help you in gaining CCIE enterprise certifications. Qualifying this exam helps you in earning both of these certifications.
- The another exam i.e. secondary exams targets on rising and industry-specific concept such as Wireless, Network design, SD-WAN, and automation. Now you can study and master yourself in any of the course of your choice.
You can choose your CCNP Enterprise concentration exam from these options given below:
– (300-410 ENARSI) Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services v1.0
– (300-415 ENSDWI) Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions
– (300-420 ENSLD) Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks
– (300-425 ENWLSD) Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks
– (300-430 ENWLSI) Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks
– (300-435 ENAUTO) Automating and Programming Cisco Enterprise Solutions
You need to have basic networking knowledge of at least CCNA level. To get the most out of this certification course. You must install Packet Tracer or GNS3 applications on your system for practicing.
ABOUT THE Exam
CCNP Enterprise (350-401 ENCOR) training contains advanced SDN, routing, switching, troubleshooting, and security, etc. that benefit you in qualifying for the CCNP Enterprise (350-401 ENCOR) certification exam.
This course covers all two exams of CCNP Enterprise:
- Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (300-401 ENARSI)
- Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (350-401 Encor)
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE?
There are no such pre-requisites; you just need to have basic networking knowledge (at least CCNA level).
Some of the main topics which will be covered in this course are given below:
- Dual Stack Architecture (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Network Assurance
Who is Target Audience?
- Mid-level network engineers
- Network administrators
- Network support technicians
- Help desk technicians